A volume edited by Łukasz Jan Korporowicz (University of Lodz, Poland), Studies in English Legal History, came out earlier in 2020. It is vol.91 (2020) of Acta Universitatis Lodziensis. Here is the line-up:
- Łukasz Jan Korporowicz, "Studies in English legal history. An introduction"
- Cerian Charlotte Griffiths, "Researching eighteenth-century fraud in the Old Bailey: reflections on court records, archives, and digitisation"
- J. Patrick Higgins, "More in common (law) than originally thought? A theoretical first comparison of the Magna Carta and the Księga Elbląska"
- Łukasz Jan Korporowicz, "Rome and Roman law in English antislavery literature and judicial decisions"
- Michael Stuckey, "John Mitchell Kemble’s Anglo-Germanic legal historiography"
- Tomasz Tulejski, "Samuel Rutherford – the monarchy of law or the monarchy of saints?"
- Thomas Glyn Watkin, "Efficacy, impact and English legal history"
Further information is available here.