- Congratulations to UCLA's Jennifer Mnookin, the latest legal historian to become dean of a law school! H/t: LK!
- Welcome to the blogosphere, Punishment and Society, "the official blog of the Law and Society Association's CRN 27 Punishment and Society."
- The Cumberland Law Review is seeking papers on the Voting Rights Act of 1965. (Hat tip: Faculty Lounge)
- Over at Balkinization, Bruce Ackerman (Yale Law School) previews the argument of his current book project, on the world-wide rise of constitutionalism during the twentieth century.
- On HNN: A report on the panel at the annual meeting of the American Association for the History of Medicine, “Reproductive Rights after Griswold: A Fifty Year Retrospective,” by Heather Munro Prescott, Central Connecticut State University.
- Mapping Segregation in Washington DC: A presentation and online launch on June 17 in DC’s Martin Luther King Library.