Sunday, March 27, 2011

University Press Blog Links

Dear Readers:

Just a heads up about some blog changes:  I am cleaning up the sidebar to make things easier to find, and to make room for new content.  I plan to delete the section in the sidebar on University Press Book Blogs and Websites.  There are few outclicks to those links, and the content isn't always legal-history related.  So I think it's best to let that go.

If you value those links, please bookmark them now.  I'll wait to delete that section until Wednesday of this week (or later if I'm too busy...).

I'm planning to add a teaching resources section to the sidebar.  If you have links you'd like to share for that, especially to comparative and non-U.S. legal history teaching resources, please let me know in the comments.

Photo source.