The Institute for Political History, the Journal of Policy History and the Arizona State University Political History and Leadership program are hosting the eleventh biennial Conference on Policy History in Tempe, Arizona from Wednesday, June 3 to Saturday, June 6, 2020.
We are currently accepting panel and paper proposals on all topics regarding American political and policy history, political development, and comparative historical analysis. Complete sessions, including two or three presenters with chair/commentator(s), and individual paper proposals are welcome. Participants may only appear once as a presenter in the program.
The deadline for submission is December 13, 2019. Proposals for panels and papers must be submitted online at the links below, and must include the following:
2. Institutional Affiliation(s)
3. Status (i.e. ABD, Doctoral Student, Assistant/Associate/Full Professor)
4. Email address(es).
5. Mailing Address(es).
6. Panel and paper title(s).
7. One (1) 150 word abstract of panel and papers in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
8. 75 word description of each presenter or panel participant including educational background, major publications, awards or fellowships, also in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Submit paper proposals here. Submit panel proposals here. --Dan Ernst