- "Professor Sarah Seo, Columbia Law School, discusses the Automotive
Fourth Amendment for the Supreme Court Historical Society's Virtual
Lecture Series" on YouTube.
- Six 4-year doctoral scholarships are available at the Scuola Superiore Meridionale, the University of Naples Federico II, Napoli (Italy), a.y. 2021-2022. More.
- For authors of 2020 books: don't forget that ASLH book prize nominations are due June 1, 2021. Details on the Cromwell, Reid, and Stein awards here. Self-nominations are welcome.
- Charlotte Whatley (PhD candidate, UW-Madison) has won the 20th Vagantes Conference on Medieval Studies Paper Prize for "Bending Time and Building Authority in the Late Medieval English Common Law."
- ICYMI: Gregory Ablavsky on the constitutionality of DC Statehood (SLS Legal Aggregate).