- here. Reserve a room in the conference hotel, the InterContinental New Orleans, for just $189/night, here.
- In other ASLH news: “the ASLH announces a competition for 10 small grants to support legal history research in digital and print sources this summer. The application is open to ASLH members who are current graduate students at any stage as well as recent PhD or JD graduates (2019 or later).” More.
- The Docket 4:1 (March 2021), an on-line companion to Law and History Review, "featuring interviews, articles, and more," is out! Also: it's looking for a new editor. Contact grao at american dot edu.
- How Heather Sharkey and her students transcribed Alice Paul’s doctoral dissertation, “The Legal Position of Women in Pennsylvania" (1912). (Penn Today)
- Do you wonder about working with a developmental editor? Some answers here.
- Former LHB Guest Blogger Sam Erman reviews Daniel Immerwahr’s How to Hide an Empire in the Yale Law Journal.
- ICYMI: Just Deeds: Removing racially restrictive covenants in Minnesota (Sun Today). Edward Kolla, Georgetown University-Qatar, on the history of passports (Gulf Times).
Weekend Roundup is a weekly feature compiled by all the Legal History bloggers.