- William S. Bush and David Tanenhaus discuss their new edited collection, Ages of Anxiety: Historical and Transnational Perspectives on Juvenile Justice, with Tamara Myers of the Society for the History of Children and Youth, here.
- Thanks to Kaneesha R. Johnson for the pointer to this oral history of Pauli Murray by Genna Rae McNeil and the Southern Oral History Program.
- New from ASLH online: "The Southern and Western Prehistory of 'Liberty of Contract': Revisiting the Path to Lochner in Light of the New History of American Capitalism," by Gabrielle E Clark. Abstract here.
- At the Washington Post's Made by History: Stony Brook University's George Aumoithe on the racist history of why some communities don't have enough ICU beds.
- Over at Lawfare: Columbia Law's Matthew Waxman on Eisenhower and War Powers.
- Paul Finkelman, the president of Gratz College, was interviewed on the history of slavery and law at Gustavus Adolphus College.
- The University of Texas at Dallas announces the hiring of S. Deborah Kang, and Yale University announces the hiring of ASLH President Lauren Benton.
Weekend Roundup is a weekly feature compiled by all the Legal History bloggers.