RARE BOOK ROOM-BC LAW LIBRARY
Presentation begins at 4:30 P.M.
Please join us for refreshments at 4:15 P.M.
Monday, September 15, 2008
PROFESSOR BERNIE D. JONES, SUFFOLK UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL
- “Southern Free Women of Color in the Antebellum South: Race, Class and a "New Women's Legal History”
Monday, October 20, 2008
MR. ANTHONY TAUSSIG, LONDON
- “English Legal Manuscripts - Building a Collection”
Monday, November 24, 2008
PROFESSOR LAURA KALMAN, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SANTA BARBARA
- "Realism Reconsidered: Rethinking Legal Realism"
Monday, January 26, 2009
PROFESSOR KEN KERSCH, BOSTON COLLEGE
DIRECTOR OF THE CLOUGH CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY
- “Reacting to Civil Rights: The Conservative Constitutionalist Reaction to Brown and its Progeny”
Monday, February 23, 2009
PROFESSOR JAMES ROGERS, BOSTON COLLEGE LAW SCHOOL
- “The Curious History and Puzzling Persistence of Negotiable Instruments Law”
Monday, March 23, 2009
PROFESSOR MARY DUDZIAK, UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
JUDGE EDWARD J. AND RUEY L. GUIRADO PROFESSOR OF LAW, HISTORY AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- “Law, War, and the History of Time”
The Roundtable website is here.